Tuesday 6 September 2016

Crafty Girl



Hi everyone, here is my take for the blogiversary on 6 September using the gorgeous Crafty Girl image from Julia Spiri.  You can find all the links below.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Green lined cardstock
Backing paper from Fabulous Folds CD by Robert Addams
Tattered Lace dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Peg embellishment
Blue ribbed ribbon
Julia Spiri Crafty Girl image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+
 


2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx