Sunday 11 September 2016

Queen Princess

Hi everyone, here is card made for our niece's daughter's birthday.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Hunkydory rainbow mirror cardstock
Backing paper from DCWV
Tattered Lace sentiment and letter dies
Queen Princess digi image (sorry can't remember where from) coloured with Copics
Castle digi image (again, can't remember where from) coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

http://desiref.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no3.html


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation. Love the scene in the background and how you did the wording. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant birthday card. Its perfect for our 3rd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx