Wednesday 14 September 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 103


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Pattie's Creations and Julia Spiri.

My first DT project for this week is using an image from Pattie's Creations.



Card recipe: 

White card blank
Black cardstock
Super Smooth white cardstock
Hunkydory sentiment
Tonic scalloped rectangle dies
Pattie's Creations Puppy Love coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens










My second DT project this week is using an image from Julia Spiri.




Card recipe: 

White card blank
Green backing paper from crafty stash
Green Co-ordinations cardstock
Hunkydory sentiment
Tonic scalloped rectangle and oval dies
Julia Spiri Little Ant coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils


Thanks for stopping and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.


2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx