Sunday 4 September 2016

Theophilia

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Artbymiran August 2016 Anything Goes Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Black cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Hunkydory rainbow mirror cardstock
Swirl embossing folder
Pebeo dyna paints
Flower and butterfly embellishments from crafty stash
Artbymiran Theophilia image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am also entering this into the following:

http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one Wendy. Love the gorgeous image and love your background along with the beautiful arrangement of Daisies, just perfect, nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the back ground & your coloring is amazing! The flowers are the perfect embellishment for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Wendy
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Wendy and the image is adorable. Love the flowers you added as well as the background. Just beautiful.

    Laine DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx