Friday 9 September 2016

Snowball Fight

Hi everyone, I was thrilled when I was picked to be the first "Creative Expert" for the month of September for Bloobel Stamps and here is my first project.

I hope you like it!



Card recipe: 

Hunkydory adorable scorable grey cardstock
Kanban textured cardstock
Backing paper and door images from La Pashe "The Big One" CD
Bloobel Snowball Fight and Snowball Thunk images coloured with Copics



This picture shows the front of the card when closed.











This picture shows the inside of the card when opened.

I love these behind closed door cards, they are such fun to make and you can choose whatever images you want.





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

It has been an absolutely delight working with these amazing images.  My thanks to Lisa at Bloobel.















3 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx