Monday 12 September 2016

Kissing Eskimos

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Imagine That! Use Your Favourite Colour Combo Challenge for September.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Co-ordinations cardstock which I have sanded back to reveal the core colour
Sheena Douglass snow embossing folder
Hunkydory sentiment
Imagine That! Eskimo Friends Kit (Coloured Igloo and Kissing Eskimos) coloured with Copics
Glitter

I love greens and purples.

Thanks for stopping by.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable Wendy!! Love your coloring and that they are in front of the igloo - just perfect!! :) Thanks so much ♥

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx