Tuesday 6 September 2016

Julia Spiri Challenge - 6 September 2016


Good morning everyone, yes its that time again for another Anything Goes challenge.  The twist this month is any type of box.  Of course you do not have to make a box if you do not want to but we love it when you do.

Recipe: 

Double sided gingham cardstock from crafty stash
White super smooth cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory butterfly embellishments
Various Julia Spiri digi images
Hot foiling machine and green and blue foiled paper
Hand made sentiment from crafty stash

I have not coloured any of Julia's images this time but have foiled eight of them using a hot foiling machine.

The other four images are already pre-coloured and you can obtain all of the images used from the link shown below.












This picture shows the box when opened.








Thanks for stopping and I hope you like what I've created for this challenge.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.


Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautifulbox Wendy, would love to try hot foiling again, been quite a while!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, I quite like hot foiling xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning surprise box,love all your elements and awesome color combo...thank you for sharing your project over at CRAFT YOUR PASSION
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx