Sunday 5 July 2015

Birthday wishes for friend

Good morning everyone, here is what I've been making today.  Its a birthday card for a friend.

Recipe:

Crafters Companion double sided A3 cardstock gingham/polka dots
White cardstock from crafty stash
Cascade card template from Paula Walters Designs
Tattered Lace Sweet Pea flower dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Butterfly embellishment


To create this card I used a cascade template.

I then die cut the Sweet Pea flowers and glued them to the card using wet glue.  I glued a piece of white card to the back so that there is somewhere to write.

Finally, I added a butterfly embellishment the sentiment to decorate.

I am really pleased with the end result of this card and will definitely be making more of them.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx