Wednesday 8 July 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 41

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Hi everyone, welcome to challenge 41 over at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.  This week, we have three fantastic sponsors, Dr Digi, Sweet N Sassy and Inky Impressions.


My first DT make this week is using a Dr Digi image.

Recipe:

White card blank from Hunkydory
Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic circle dies
Dr Digi Martini Bianca digi image coloured with Copics and spectrum Noir pencils
Hand written sentiment


This was a really simple card to make.  I used the card blank and added a piece of black card cut with one of the circle dies.  After colouring the image I used another of the circle dies and added it to the black circle then stuck to the front of the card.

Finally, I cut two smaller circles, one in black and the other in white (which had my sentiment written on it) and added to the card using foam pads.


My second DT make is using an image from Sweet N Sassy.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Brown textured cardstock from crafty stash
Sweet N Sassy Cardinal digi image coloured with Copics
Frost from Craft Attic
Tonic square dies


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 card to measure a 13cm x 13 cm card blank.

I then die cut a piece of the brown textured card and added to this after colouring the image.

I then placed the finished topper onto the front of my card.

I love this image and have created this for a Christmas card.


My final DT makes are using images from Inky Impressions.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from My Craft Studio Days Out CD
Tattered Lace Snow Globe die set and sentiments
Tonic circle dies
Inky Impressions Lili blowing bubbles digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I used three pieces of A4 white card and used the snow globe die set to cut out the shape following the instructions provided.

I printed the digi image onto white card and cut with one of the Tonic circle dies and then added her to the backing paper, also cut from one of the Tonic circle dies before added to the inside of my globe.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the front of the globe.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
White paper from crafty stash
Green cardstock from crafty stash
Green paper from crafty stash
Tattered Lace fern dies
Tonic flower punches
Spellbinders shaped dies
Inky Impressions sentiment and Lili Roller Skating digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Faux gems


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

Next I cut out two of the Spellbinders shapes and added one to the front and the other to the back of the card to create the complete shaped card blank.

I then die cut the coloured image on the white card and matted and layered onto a larger green shape and then stuck to the front of my card using foam tape.

I then did the same with the sentiment and added it to the top of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I punched some flowers in green and white paper layered them up and added a faux gem in the centre of each one, then stuck them to the green and white die cut ferns which I had offset.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week and will come and join in the fun with us.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy you have been busy just loving all of your card's this week
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dianne, I'm on holiday again next week so thought I'd best get going lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx