Thursday 16 July 2015

Butterfly witch

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.  I have created this project as I am applying for a DT position with Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnette.  Wish me luck!!!

Recipe:

Double sided pink cardstock from Create and Craft
Butterfly embellishments from Hunkydory
Cascade card template from Paula Walters Designs
Nikki Burnette Witch digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Coloured matchsticks
Flowers



To create this card I created the cascade card with the template using two pieces of A4 double sided cardstock.

I fussy cut around my coloured image and stuck onto the bottom right-hand side of my card using foam pads.

I added some of the larger butterflies directly to the card and the smaller ones using the matchsticks to attach with wet glue.

Finally, I added some flowers to finish.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx