Sunday 26 July 2015

Winter

Good morning everyone, here is my make for today.  I am entering this into the following challenges:

Kit and Clowder Colouring Comp CCK Lover in Spring.  You can find the link here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.719190344875904&type=1
July 2015 Challenge " Shabby Chic " You can find the link here -https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.859207290782246&type=1&hc_location=ufi

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Tonic fancy dies
Ching Chou Kuik Love in Spring digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Tattered Lace sentiment and large flourish dies
Faux gems
Tonic flower punches



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make an A5 portrait card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing paper.

After colouring the image I used the Tonic dies to cut out and added to the front of my card using foam pads.

Next, I die cut the sentiment and flourish and added these to my card towards the left-hand side.

I then punched five flowers, added some faux gems in the centre and stuck to the card using wet glue.

Finally, I added a few more faux gems to the flowers on the digi image.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx