Wednesday 15 July 2015

Penguin wishes

Hi everyone, here one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the following challenges:

Catch the bug - Christmas in July - Monday July 13th Color Challenge Yah, came 1st in this!
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 68

Recipe:

Ivory DL card blank
White cardstock from crafty stash
Silver mirror card
Green backing card from Creata
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Glitter
Bugaboo Peace Love Joy Penguins digi image coloured with Copics
Spellbinders rectangle dies
Tonic square die



To create this card I used a DL blank landscape and added a piece of backing card to this.

I used the rectangle die to cut the image then matt and layered onto a larger piece of silver mirror card.  I did the same with the sentiment.

I added the topper to the front of the card using foam tape and the sentiment alongside to finish.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2015-07-14T07:00:00-04:00&max-results=3
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, thanks for playing in our CIJ week of challenges at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx