Tuesday 7 July 2015

Penny

Good morning everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the following challenge:

Lacy Sunshine Facebook Challenge - Quilted or Stitched

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink Co-ordinations cardstock
Green cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Crafters Companion patchwork embossing folderLacy Sunshine freebie Patchy Penny Patchwork Apples digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Black fine tip pen


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white cardstock to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

I ran a piece of the co-ordinations cardstock through the embossing folder and sanded back to reveal the core colour which I then attached to the front of my card.

I used the black pen to draw in some faux stitches around the end of the digi topper before adding to a piece of green cardstock.

I then added this to the front of the card using foam tape.

Finally, I added the sentiment with foam tape to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx