Wednesday 15 July 2015

Christmas in July

Hi everyone, here is another make from me today. I am entering this into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug Christmas in July Sunday 12th Sketch Challenge
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 68

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue double sided paper from crafty stash
Tonic circle dies
Spellbinders rectangle die
Tattered Lace snowflake die
Silver peel off sentiment
Bugaboo Fanny Calendar Month December  digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Faux gem



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make an A5 portrait card blank.

I then added a piece of the double sided paper to the front of the card. I cut off two corners of the paper and stuck these to the front of the card showing the reverse pattern.

Next I die cut two circles, again from the double sided paper and stuck on the front of the card.

I die cut the image using the rectangle die and added to the left of the circles.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the top and the snowflake at the bottom and finished with a red gem.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2015-07-14T07:00:00-04:00&max-results=3
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx