Wednesday 29 July 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 44

 

Good morning everyone, welcome to Challenge 44 over at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.  This week our fabulous sponsor is Rick St Dennis.


I absolute adore this image and here is my DT make.  I am also entering this card into the following challenge:

Rick St Dennis Sparkle and Glitter - here is the link

http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com/p/julyaugust-…

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment created in WordArt
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Spellbinders crosses dies
RSD Sister Jubilata digi image coloured with Copics


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make an A5 landscape card blank.

Next I printed the image onto white card and after colouring I cut with one of the fancy dies and matted onto black card.

I cut two crosses in red card with the Spellbinders dies, then traced around both dies and fancy cut to create a matt onto which I glued the crosses.

I then cut two fancy rectangles in black and added the crosses onto these.

The sentiment was created in word using WordArt which I printed onto white card, fussy cut around and matted onto black card.

Finally, I placed the three toppers onto the front of my card, two at a jaunty angle and the third in the centre with the sentiment at a jaunty angle towards the top middle.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make.

http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.co.uk/p/julyaugust-2015-progressive-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fabulous card Wendy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she's painting the town RED, Wendy! such a fun card. Thanks so much for joining Rick's Progressive Challenge on SNG. xxD RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx