Saturday 25 July 2015

Get well

Hi everyone, here is a card I made for my cousin's husband who is recovering from an operation.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace Shutter Card dies
Backing paper from Hunkydory
Bugaboo Sassy Gal Nurse digi image coloured with Copics and Prisma pencils
Sentiments created in Word


To create this card I used the Shutter Card dies.

I then cut the backing paper (which is actually an insert) with the dies and added to the front of my card.

I fussy cut the coloured image and added to the card using foam pads and finally added the two sentiments to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx