Wednesday 1 July 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog 40

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog

Good morning everyone, welcome to Challenge 40 over at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.  This week we have two great sponsors, Patties Creations and The Stamping Boutique.



My first DT make is using an image from Patties Creations.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Patties Creations Mother and Child digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Corner punch


To create this card I used a piece of A4 white card and passed it through the embossing folder.  When folded in half it forms a lovely embossed baby card.

I then added the coloured image topper which has been rounded at the corners.

Finally, I added the sentiment using foam tape.


My second DT make this week is using an image from The Stamping Boutique.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue satin ribbon
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
The Stamping Boutique sentiment and Little girl fairy - once upon a time digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


This was a really simple card to make.

I printed the digi image and sentiment straight onto my white cardstock.

I then scored and folded in half to create an A5 portrait card blank.

Next I coloured the image and added a piece of blue satin ribbon down the left-hand side of the card, hiding the back of the ribbon beneath a piece of white card which I stuck on the inside flap.

Finally, I added three white flower embellishments down the strip of ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx