Friday 3 July 2015

Christmas Holly

Hi everyone, here is my make for today. Yah its Christmas in July!

Recipe:

Double sided cardstock from Create and Craft
Tattered Lace Box dies
Tattered Lace Charisma Holly decoupage from CD and die
Gold organza ribbon
Tattered Lace Greetings sentiment


To create this project I used the new box dies from Tattered Lace.  I must admit this makes making these boxes so easy!

I printed the decoupage flowers from the CD and cut with the relevant die to match.  Then I layered all of them and added to my box.

I made the bow using the Bowmaker and added to the side of the box using glue gel.

I cut the greetings sentiment and added to the other side of the box to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx