Saturday 25 July 2015

Thank you

Hi everyone, here is a card I made today for a special lady who is one of my fellow DT members.

Recipe:

Kraft card blank from Creata
Red cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
White water colour cardstock from Crafters Companion
Wood grain embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Perfect partners Poppy sentiment, flower, leaf stamp and die from Sheena Douglass
Faux gems
Black satin ribbon
Tim Holtz Black Soot, Fired Brick and Bundled Sage distress inks



To create this card I used an A6 kraft card blank.

I ran the white card through the embossing folder and inked around the edges with the Fired Brick ink.  Next I wrapped a piece of the ribbon around this and tied a know at the front.

I painted the flowers using the Fired Brick and Black Soot ink and the leaves in Bundled Sage before adding to the front of my card using wet glue.

Finally, I matt and layered the sentiment, added to the bottom right-hand corner of my card and then attached the faux gems in the other three corners.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Better still, I hope my friend likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx