Thursday 28 January 2016

J'adore

Hi everyone, here is another of my makes.  I am entering this into the Aurora Wings January - My favourite colour.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Lilac cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Fancy edge scissors
Pink satin ribbon
Aurora Wings The Green Fairy digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Rose embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Tim Holtz Victoria Velvet distress ink
Sentiment from My Paper Stash



To create this card I used a piece of A4 white card and scored and cut to measure 14.5cm x 14.cm. I then scored and folded back half of the front to make the shaped card.

I then embossed two pieces of white card and attached one to the inside of the card and the other on the front half.  I inked lightly with the distress ink to make the roses pop.

I die cut the coloured image which had been printed onto white card with the Tonic die and matt and layered onto another piece of card, this time lilac, which I then adhered to the front of my card using foam tape down the left-hand side.

Finally, I matt and layered the sentiment and added using a foam pad on the right-hand side of the inside of the card and the bow at the bottom right-hand side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card thank you for the nice comment. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully elegant card, Wendy! Love the way you've colored the beautiful image and the fold and embossing are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining our Flowers Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, this is such a gorgeous card! Love your coloring on the image with bright colors, and I love the background of embossed paper - so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge.

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx