Sunday 24 January 2016

Valentine

Hi everyone, this is what I've been doing this morning.  I am entering this into the Sweet Escape Colouring Event over at Kit & Clowder.

Card recipe: 

Front of card
White cardstock from crafty stash
Dark green co-ordinations card
Tattered Lace Pin Dot Heart dies
Couture Adoring Collection dies
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Sweet Escape freebie image coloured with Copics, Derwent pencils and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm gatefold card.

I die cut the front panels of the card using the Couture collection, then cut two half hearts in the dark green and adhered to the back of both flaps using wet glue.

After colouring my image, I die cut her using the Tattered Lace dies and matt and layered onto a larger heart in the dark green, then added to the inside of my card.

Next, I die cut the sentiment and matt and layered onto a slightly larger heart before adding to the bottom right hand panel.

Finally, I die cut three small hearts and then added a rose flower embellishment to each of these on the bottom left hand side panel to complete my card.

Inside of card


Fully opened version of my card
 






























Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx