Sunday 17 January 2016

Birthday Wishes Alec

Hi everyone, here is a card I have made for my cousin's husband.

Recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Brown crepe paper from crafty stash
Backing card, sentiment and topper all from Hunkydory

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 7in x 5in card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of backing card.

I matt and layered the topper onto a slightly larger piece of crepe paper before adding to the front of my card.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom left hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx