Monday 18 January 2016

Happy Anniversary

Hi everyone, here is another make from me today.  I am entering this into the Sassy Studio Designs  January Progressive Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing card from DCWV
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Sassy Studio Design digi image coloured with Copics and Derwent pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a square 15cm x 15cm card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing card.

After colouring my image I fussy cut around and added it to my main card using glue gel.

Finally, I added the sentiment towards the top right hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx