Wednesday 13 January 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 68


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, SLS Lines and Bugaboo

My first DT make this week is using an image from Bugaboo


Card recipe:

White shaped card blank from crafty stash
Green patterned paper from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle die
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Bugaboo Umbrella Teddy coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle glitter pens


To create this card I used a white shaped card blank.  To this I added a piece of green patterned paper which I cut to match the shape of the card.

After colouring my image I die cut him and added him to the front of my card on the left hand side.

Finally, I added the sentiment on the right hand side of my card to complete.

My second DT make for this week is using an image from SLS Lines


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Green textured cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic circle dies
Tonic square dies
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
SLS Lines Awkward Man digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Graph It Silver glitter pen


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of green textured card which I had passed through the embossing folder.

After colouring my image, I die cut him using a circle die and matt and layered onto a piece of backing paper before adding to my main card.

Finally, I added the sentiment on the right hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge which I hope you will join in.

Challenges entered:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.530561793771254&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx