Wednesday 6 January 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 67



Welcome to our first challenge of 2016 over at Inspiration Destination.  I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Dr Digi's House of Stamps and A Day for Daisies

My first DT make this week is using an image from Dr Digi


 
Card recipe: 
 
White cardstock from crafty stash
Red pattered backing paper from crafty stash
Brown and yellow dotted paper from crafty stash
Tonic square dies
Dr Digi Cricket Derek digi image coloured with Copics and Graph it Silver Glitter pen
Sentiment from Hunkydory
 
 
To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of red patterned paper measuring 14cm x 14cm.
 
After colouring my image, I die cut him and matt and layered onto a piece of brown and yellow dotted paper before adding to my main card.
 
Finally, I added the sentiment to the bottom right hand side to complete.
 
My second card this week is using an image from A Day for Daisies
 
 
 
 
 Card recipe:
 
White shaped card blank from crafty stash
Christmas words patterned paper from crafty stash
Green patterned paper from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
A Day for Daisies Wonder Christmas Nymph digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle glitter pens
Tonic circle dies
 
 
To create this card I used a round shaped white card blank from crafty stash.  To this I added a piece of Christmas words patterned paper.
 
After colouring my image, I die cut her and matt and layered onto some green patterned paper before adding to my main card.
 
Finally, I added the sentiment to the right hand side of my card to complete.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx