Monday 18 January 2016

Happy Birthday

Good morning everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Arbymiran January Progressive Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from DCWV
Purple corrugated cardstock from crafty stash
Artbymiran digi image coloured with Copics, Derwent pencils and Lyra Polycolor Rembrandt pencils
Tattered Lace flower dies
Faux gems
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic square and rectangle dies

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a square 15cm x 15cm card blank.  To this I added some backing papers.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto some purple corrugated card before adding to the front of my main card blank.

Finally, I added the flowers to the top right hand side using the faux gems in the centre of the flowers and the sentiment at the bottom right hand side.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

2 comments:

  1. what can i say?? i love everything about this, the colouring, design, flowers xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx