Wednesday 20 January 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 69


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have two fantastic sponsors this week, Cute as a Button and Fresh Brewed Designs.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Fresh Brewed Designs

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black textured paper from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Tonic square dies
Fresh Brewed Java Jill Defies Gravity digi image and sentiments coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing card measuring 14cm x 14cm.

After colouring my image I die cut her and added to a piece of black textured paper before adding to my main card using wet glue.

To finish I added one of the sentiments to the top and the other to the bottom.

My second DT make for this week is using an image from Cute as a Button


 
 
 Card recipe:
 
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace rose embossing folder
Arch template from crafty stash
White silky crush ribbon from crafty stash
Cute as a Button Wedding Day digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle glitter pens
 
 
To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 7in x 6in white card blank.  I ran a smaller piece of white card through the embossing folder before adding to my main card.
 
After colouring my image I cut around the arch template and added to my card using foam tape.
 
Finally, I added a white silky crush ribbon bow on the left hand side to complete.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx