Thursday 28 January 2016

Blossoms of orange

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today, I am entering this into Aurora Wings January Facebook Challenge - My Favourite Colour.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Orange cardstock from Creata
Edgeable die from Crafters Companion
Embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Tonic flower punches
Faux gems
Aurora Wings Pansy digital stamp coloured with Lyra Rembrandt pencils and Sakura Glitter pens
Spellbinders flourish die


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 8in x 4.5in card blank.  I then used one of the new edgeable dies from Crafters Companion on each side of the front of the card to make my shape, then cut away the back on each edge.

I ran a piece of orange card through the embossing folder and added to the front of my card towards the left hand side.

After colouring my image, I matted her onto a piece of white card and added her to the front using foam tape.

I punched the flowers in white and layered them up before adding a faux gem to the centre of each one. I cut two flourishes and added to the right hand side of my card before adding the flowers using wet glue.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty card. Lovely creation. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Wendy. Love the layout and the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous colors and design, Wendy! Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx