Sunday 31 January 2016

Little May

Hi everyone, here is another gorgeous image from Julia Spiri

Card recipe: 

White fancy shaped card blank from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Tattered Lace rose flourish dies
Satin bow made with the Bowmaker from My Paper Stash
Faux pearls
Gorgeous image (Little May) by Julia Spiri coloured with Copics and Derwent pencils
Tonic circle die

To create this card I used a shaped card from my crafty stash.  To this I added a piece of backing paper.

After colouring my image I fussy cut around her and added her to the left hand side of my card using foam tape.

I added the die cut rose flourishes on the right hand side and stuck a pearl in the centre of the roses.

Finally, I added a bow at the bottom to complete.

We have had an exciting weekend what with the magazine, the beautiful freebie and WOW reaching 600 members so there is going to be a little competition on the Facebook group from tomorrow (1st Feb) to celebrate. Keep a lookout for more details, the freebie is the image to be used for this competion.
There will be 2 images and GDT place for 1st prize and 1 image for 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Hope you can all join in and have some fun with us.

You can enter the challenge here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.

The name of the Freebie is Little May, she is free for all readers of Making Cards Magazine (February Edition)

https://www.facebook.com/MakingCards/

You can also get the Freebie  by subscribing to the newsletter http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_7…

For more inspiration please visit
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/making-cards.html


Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+

2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx