Thursday 21 January 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, here are a couple of birthday cards I have made, one is for my partner's niece and the other is for a friend.  I am entering this into the Sweet Escape Challenge 4.

I WON 2ND PLACE IN THIS CHALLENGE WITH THIS CARD!!!

Card recipe: 

Pink scalloped card blank from Hougie Crafts
White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink mirror card from crafty stash
Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distress ink
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Sweet Escape Kate digi image coloured with Copics, Derwent pencils and Lyra Rembrandz Polycolor pencils
Tonic fancy oval dies

To create this card I used a scalloped card blank.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto a piece of pink mirror card before adding to my main card blank on the left hand side.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the bottom right hand side to complete.

Card recipe: 

Kraft card from crafty stash
Brown crepe paper from crafty stash
Satin cardstock from crafty stash
Topper and sentiment from Hunkydory

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 kraft card to make a 7in x 5in card blank.  To this I added a piece of crepe paper.

Finally, I matt and layered the topper onto some satin cardstock before adding to my main card and the sentiment on the bottom right hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx