Wednesday 21 August 2024

Autumn

Hello everyone, here is another project made as a member of the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White shaped card blank
White cardstock
Yellow cardstock
Crafters Companion patterned paper
Image from the Crisp & Cozy Colouring Book coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens which you can find here https://ko-fi.com/s/c41c467e72
Tonic scallop rectangle dies

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Very stylish card and great colouring, thanks so much for sharing with this month’s I Spy challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with a wonderful autumnal feel, thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Sheepski Designs Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation Wendy! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx