Sunday 11 August 2024

Birthday

Hello everyone, I am so excited to be working on the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs and this is my first project made today.

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
Blue paper
Tonic scallop rectangle die
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
Spectrum Noir Harmon Misty Morning ink pad
Image from the Crisp & Cozy Colouring Book which I have coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and your coloring is stunning!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Simply Clean & Simple}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}, {Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this image, and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx