Friday 9 August 2024

Jean and Trevor

Here is a card made for Alan's sister and her husband for their 50th Wedding Anniversary.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Navy blue cardstock
Crafters Companion number dies and stamped sentiment
All other elements from a project in Issue 11 of Tattered Lace Digital Magazine

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Wendy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a milestone and a gorgeous card for the happy couple! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share more lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx