Tuesday 20 August 2024

I'm so sorry

Hello everyone, here is another project made as a member of the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  

Black card blank
White cardstock
Image from Crisp & Cozy Colouring Book  coloured with Copics which you can find here https://ko-fi.com/s/c41c467e72
Hunkydory sentiment

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, a lovely card with such beautiful colouring, love the white water passing through the stones, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx