Tuesday 27 August 2024

Beaver

Hello everyone, here is another project made as a member of the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Image from Echos of the Wild coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens which you can find here  (12) Ko-fi.com - Your Ko-fi
White gel pen
Frame

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. That's a cute little beaver. Thanks for linking up to TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real sweet image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CAS design! This would be great for a set of notecards! Nicely done, Wendy! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully CAS - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx