Monday 12 August 2024

Seal

Hello everyone, here is another project made as a member of the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White shaped card blank
White cardstock
Green cardstock
Coloured paper
Image from Echoes of the Wild Life Colouring Book coloured with Copics which you can find here https://ko-fi.com/s/fd3233c57f
White gel pen
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Corner punch
Stamped sentiment

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Wendy, you have the most wonderful images and coloring skills! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share more lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done with the minimal colors!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx