Thursday 22 August 2024

Poppy Fairy by Moondrea Designs

 

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, just popped in to share some DT inspiration with you today using the gorgeous new  Poppy Fairy. I absolutely adore poppies.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Red cardstock
Tattered Lace patterned paper
Spectrum Noir Harmony Straw Bale ink pad
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Glitter
Moondrea Poppy Fairy coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank, dass du uns deine schöne Karte bei Paperminutes zeigst.
    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous make Wendy, such a lovely color combination and set of images. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful card. Thanks for playing Paperminutes with us.
    Kati

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx