Saturday 31 August 2024

Girl and dog in boat

Hello everyone, here is a card made using an image from Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


Ivory hammered card blank
White cardstock
Green cardstock
Image from Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. an elegant card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful and very elegant card, you chose the colors of the image well. the card is CAS but very effective, congratulations and good luck. Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the scene. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous and serene, love the touches of color and the sentiment is perfect! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx