Sunday 18 August 2024

Flora Lilly by Moondrea Designs

 

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, just popped in to share some DT inspiration with you today using the gorgeous freebie Flora Lilly.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Patterned paper
Tattered Lace Lacy Stepper dies
Spectrum Noir Harmony Straw Bale ink pad
Tonic scallop rectangle die
Moondrea Flora Lilly coloured with Copics
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com)



 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so pretty and feminine. I love the lacy edging. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful card Wendy you have coloured the image perfectly and the lacy edging around the card sets everything off just right thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in
    future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx