Thursday 29 August 2024

Laughing girl

Hello everyone, here is card made using an image from Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White shaped card blank
White cardstock
Image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This oval is a pleasing way to show off a design or image. I think this card is an excellent example of that. So glad that you joined us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! I love this card. It really puts you in a good mood. And you colored it so perfectly. All the colors of each strand of hair and the color of the skin look so fabulous. And you did the shadows so well too. Great design with that oval shape too.
    Thank you for sharing this stunning card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx