Thursday 29 August 2024

French bulldogs

Hello everyone, here is a card made using an image from Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


Ivory card blank
White cardstock
Patterned paper
Image coloured with Copics
Eyeshadow

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Another card from you, thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they are adorable and perfect for our four legged friends challenge at The Cuties. Thank you for sharing. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx