Saturday 31 August 2024

St Bernard

Hello everyone, here is a card made using an image from Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  

Ivory aperture card blank
White cardstock
Image from Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, what a happy little image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Shapes Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really cute design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx