Saturday 24 August 2024

Nostalgic Escapes - Radiant Artistry Designs

Hello everyone, here is another project made as a member of the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Blue cardstock
Image from Nostalgic Escapes Colouring Book coloured with Copics which you can find here (12) Ko-fi.com - Your Ko-fi
Snow-Tex
Hunkydory sentiment
Glossy accents

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

14 comments:

  1. Super colours. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image, great design and the soft dreamy colours are perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring of that image is amazing. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, what amazing coloring and what a beautiful image. This is a small work of art. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wndy,
    what a very wonderful caard and I love your super image used.
    Your dog on the top of your blog is just like my Granddaughter's dog.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for celebrating summer with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!
    We would appreciate a link back to our blog when you join our challenges :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx