Monday 26 August 2024

Crisp & Cozy Colouring Book - Radiant Artistry Designs

Hello everyone, here is another project made as a member of the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Lilac cardstock
Image from Crisp & Cozy Colouring Book coloured with Copics which you can find here https://ko-fi.com/s/c41c467e72 
Stamped sentiment
Tonix scallop square dies

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy such a gorgeous card 💕
    Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super image and great colours. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a beautiful image and you've showcased it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our new Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx