Thursday 22 August 2024

Girl by stream - Radiant Artistry Designs

Hello everyone, here is another project made as a member of the Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs..

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White shaped card blank
White cardstock
Crafters Companion patterned paper
Image from Crisp & Cozy Colouring Book  coloured with Copics which you can find here https://ko-fi.com/s/c41c467e72
Corner punch
Snow-Tex

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring

    Thanks for joining in at Try it on Tuesdays challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and luxury. Great card.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verry beautiful and great design
    Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx