Sunday 11 August 2024

Owl

Hello everyone, here is another project as a member of the  Colorist Team for Radiant Artistry Designs.

Check out what they have to offer, you can find all the details here https://ko-fi.com/radiantartistrydesigns.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
Yellow embossed cardstock
Tonic scallop oval die
Stamped sentiment

Echos of the Wild Colouring Book image coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblend pens

I absolutely adore owls, have a bit of a collection of them.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. He is a gorgeous little Owl look at those eyes..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and your coloring is amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owl is coloured beautifully. A lovely project completed. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Owl and love your coloring. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx